Every individual on the earth must require a visa to visit the any country. That’s why each traveler to The Dubai must have to obtain his Dubai visa before entering the country.
Are you visiting the Dubai for the 1st time? Don’t worry, we are here to help you. We provide you all the details about the Dubai visa as you need and guide you at every single step of the visa obtaining process. The UAE Online Visa gives you a great quality Dubai visa service. They offer you different category of visa with the best rates. Within 3 to 4 days of working, they develop your visa to Dubai.
Generally, the visa obtaining process depends on the customer’s nationality. If a nationality of customer belongs to Gulf Cooperation Council countries, then he do not necessary to apply for his Dubai visa and if a nationality of customer belongs to 33 countries, then he may get his visa on arrival.
Types Of Dubai Visa
The UAE Online Visa regularly process the following 6 categories of Dubai visa
- 7 Days Visa: For your mini Dubai visit, this kind of visa is suitable for you.
- 14 Days Visa: If you want travel to The UAE for 2 weeks, then 14 Days visa is a better option for you.
- 30 Days Visa: The UAE Online Visa offer 30 Days visa for those visitors who want to enjoy their UAE vacations for one month.
- 90 Days Visa: Want to spend a very long time with your loved ones? Here we provide you 90 Days Dubai visa and with this category you may enjoy your long term UAE visit.
- 30 Days Multiple Entry Visa: If the you are planning to visit the UAE for multiple times in the period of 30 days, then kind of visa is the best option for you.
- 90 Days Multiple Entry Visa: Like 30 days multiple entry visa, you may enjoy your multiple UAE visits in a 90 days.
The obtain your visa, it is necessary for you to submit the required documents
- Submit the color scanned copy of the front and last page of your passport
- Submit the color scanned copy of your passport size photograph
- The validity of your passport must be 6 months
- Your photograph must be taken under the white background
- Handwritten passport copy strictly prohibited
- A scanned copy of the passport and photograph cannot be blurred
Ok To Board
The ‘Ok To Board’ is a method of confirmation of your visa. This rule is only applicable for those visitors you have a citizen of Bangladesh, India, Nepal or Sri Lanka. Because The Government of The United Arab Emirates found that many passengers from these nations visited the country with a false visa so that to avoid this illegal thing, they introduced Ok To board service.
Whenever you got your valid visa copy, send it to your airline for verification. The airline double checks all your details and marks your visa with Ok To Board signature.
Please, keep in mind that without Ok To Board status, the airline officers cannot allow you to board the flight.
The UAE Online Visa is one of the most proficient Dubai visa suppliers throughout the globe. With them you may obtain your visa within a specific period of time. They bring a good Ok To Board service for you without accepting any fees from you. I suggest you that please apply for your visa to Dubai at least 58 days before your travel date, it is really beneficial for you.
If any queries, feel free to contact UAEOnlineVisa.com, their experts will guide you!