Visa is a kind of license mandatory for all foreign visitors to enter into any country all over the globe. Therefore, it is necessary for all passengers who wants to go to UAE to receive their UAE visa before visit the nation. To visit The United Arab Emirates you may get different visas. With UAEOnlineVisa.com, applicant will get 6 types of Dubai visas with minimum amount. The process of your visa formation will depends on the nationality of the applicant. If the passenger is a resident of GCC countries, then he/she does not need to obtain Dubai visa and if he is resident of 33 countries, can receive his visa on arrival at the airport.
Dubai Visa Types
Following are the six types of Dubai visa.
- 7 Days Visa: This kind of visa is suitable for one who plan for a short trip to Dubai.
- 14 Days Visa: If the visitors want to visit The UAE for 2 weeks with the purpose of a business meeting, vacations or any other, then this form of visa is perfect option for you.
- 30 Days Visa: If you want long stay in Dubai i.e. up to 1 month, then you choose this type of visa.
- 90 Days Visa: If passenger wants to enjoy their UAE visit for an extended period, i.e. for 90 days, then this kind of visa is a better option.
- 30 Days Multiple Entry Visa: If you are looking for the multiple visits to The UAE in the period of 30 days, then you may apply for this type of visa.
- 90 Days Multiple Entry Visa: It is suitable visa category for those travellers who want to visit the UAE for many times to complete their important office work, business meetings or some other task.
How To Apply For Dubai Visa?
With UAE Online Visa, one can easily apply for Dubai visa online. Just follow the given steps and get your Dubai visa within a short time.
- Make online registration and fill the application form carefully.
- Provide documents i. e. (color scanned copy of passport and latest passport size photo)
- Pay visa processing fees via bank transfer mode.
- Get your visa via email in JPG format.
Ok To Board Service
To enter The UAE, the residents of Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka or India requires an advance UAE visa knows as ‘Ok To Board’. Whenever you got your valid visa, you have to send it to the respective airline for updating Ok To Board status on it. The airline verifies your visa and gives Ok To Board stamp on it.
The United Arab Emirates immigration form this rule, because they discovered that many passengers from Nepal, Bangladesh, India and Sri Lanka enter the country with phony visa.
Important Note: Absence of Ok To Board stamp on your visa will not allow you to board the flight.
The UAEOnlineVisa.com is the most advanced Dubai visa agent which delivers better quality and hassle free Dubai visa service for you. They provide all types of UAE visas with the great deal. With them, you can update your visa with Ok To Board status without paying any OTB charges.