Dubai is the most elegant city where a flock of passengers prefers to visit every year with their families. One thing you have to remember that, If you want to visit Dubai, you need a visa before entering into the nation.The natives of GCC countries do not need to apply for a visa as well as natives of 33 countries can receive their visa on arrival at Dubai International airport.
To Obtain Dubai visa, visit UAEOnlineVisa.com as It is one of the fastest growing Dubai visa agencies. They dedicated towards providing an inspiring and premium Dubai visa service. The services provided by them are based on the vision of uniting smart ways with customer satisfaction. UAE Online Visa offers various visas to Dubai along with a Free Ok To Board service. The ardent visa consultants will always help you to get your Dubai visa on time and without any trouble.
Types Of Dubai Visa
- 7 Days Visa: This type of visa is suitable option for those people who are planning a short visit to The UAE.
- 14 Days Visa: If you are thinking about a mini trip to The UAE i.e. for 2 weeks for office meetings, conference or other, then you can request for 14 Days visa.
- 30 Days Visa: Looking for a long stay in Dubai? Here, you can ask for 30 Days visa.
- 90 Days Visa: Want to visit to the UAE for an extended period of time? 90 Days visa is the most suitable option for you.
- 30 Days Multiple Entry Visa: With 30 Days Multiple Entry UAE visa, you have a chance to visit The UAE for multiple times in the period of 30 days.
- 90 Days Multiple Entry Visa: With 90 Days Multiple Entry UAE visa, you have a chance to visit The UAE for multiple times in the period of 90 days.
Easy Procedure To Apply Online Visa For Dubai
If you want to apply for Dubai visa online, you have to submit some essential documents. Following is the process which will help you to get your Dubai visa on time.
- Make online registration
- Submit documents, i.e. (A color scanned print of passport with 6 months of validity and recent passport size photo)
- Pay Dubai visa fees via bank transfer mode
- Get your visa on time via email in JPG format
About Ok To Board
The passenger whose nationality belongs to India, Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka need Ok To Board signature on their visa. In this process, the visa is verified by the respective airline team before entering to the flight. After verifying your visa details, airline updates it with Ok To Board signature and attach it with the passengers PNR. If the passenger fails to update an OTB status, the airline will not permit you to board the flight, even if he has a valid UAE visa.
Obtaining a visa get harder if you don’t have sufficient visa info and UAE Online Visa is here to help you. It is the fastest and hassle-free Dubai visa agent that offers various visas, which come with options such as Express Visa and Urgent Visa by paying some extra charges. We can say, UAEOnlineVisa.com is built for the people who don’t want to waste too much time and money as well.