Applicants travelling to the UAE have to ask for their visa. If you know there is a rule of UAE immigration that If your nationality belongs to the GCC countries does not need to apply for a visa and applicants from 33 nations can receive his visa on arrival. The validity of your passport should be for more than six months. Keep in mind, if your nationality belongs to India, Sri Lanka, Nepal or Bangladesh, then you need Ok To Board status before boarding the flight.
Types Of Dubai Visa
Here, you can see various Dubai visa types and you can choose any one of them as per your plan or purpose.
- 7 Days Visa
- 14 Days Visa
- 30 Days Visa
- 90 Days Visa
- 30 Days Multiple Entry Visa
- 90 Days Multiple Entry Visa
- A color scanned copy of the recent passport size photo taken against a white background
- A color scanned copy of the first and last page of the passport
- A confirmed air ticket
Depends on the applicant’s nationality some more documents may require.
Now, you just have to follow the steps to apply for Dubai visa via online.
- Fill the online application form
- Submit required documents
- Pay Dubai visa fees online via bank transfer mode
- Get your Dubai visa online via email in JPG format
Source To Apply For Dubai Visa
UAE Online Visa is committed to provide world class Dubai visa service to their customers. They have an expert visa team, which helps the customer to get their visa on time without any hassle. However, they likewise assist you to handle visa formalities in appropriate way right from filling the visa application, providing right documents to obtain a visa.
If you have any query related to visa process email us at email@example.com