What Is Dubai Visa?
If anyone wants to visit Dubai, he/she needs a visa to enter. This visa helps the passenger to stay in Dubai for a short duration as per your need. Dubai visa is an entry which simply indicates that you are able to enter the Dubai for a particular purpose. If you frequently travel to Dubai for any business related activity, then you can obtain multiple entry visa which permits multiple entries to Dubai on one single visa. Dubai visa comes to the validity, which says that you have to leave Dubai before your visa date get expires.
Who Requires Dubai Visa?
First thing do bear in mind that requirements for obtaining a Dubai visa depends on your nationality. GCC citizens do not need to ask for a visa to enter Dubai, and citizens of 33 other countries can receive their visa on arrival at Dubai International airport.
What Are Types Of Dubai Visa?
Here, you can see the list of Dubai visa types and as per your intention you can pick any of the them.
- 7 Days Visa: This visa form allows the passenger to stay in Dubai for a week.
- 14 Days Visa: With this type of visa, you can stay in Dubai for more than a week.
- 30 Days Visa: If you want long stay in Dubai, choose this option of 30 Days visa.
- 90 Days Visa: This form of visa allows the traveller to stay in Dubai for more than a month.
- 30 Days Multiple Entry Visa: If someone is going to visit the Dubai frequently, then he can choose this visa form which allows multiple visits in the duration of 30 days.
- 90 Days Multiple Entry Visa: With this form of visa, you can visit the Dubai many times for more than 2 months.
How Much Dubai Visa Cost?
Dubai visa processing fee varies according to its classification and in how much time you need your visa.
- Normal Visa: This visa form is pertinent for one who has no hurry. You can receive your Normal Visa in 3 to 4 working days with affordable charges.
- Express Visa: If you want a visa in short span can choose this visa form. In just 1 to 2 working days with some extra charges than Normal Visa, you can receive your Express Dubai Visa.
- Urgent Visa: This visa is pertinent for one who needs his visa immediately. You can receive your Urgent Dubai Visa only in 24 hours by paying some extra charges than Express Visa and Normal Visa.
How To Apply?
To apply for Dubai visa, you need to submit required documents which are given below.
- A color scanned copy of the passport with the validity of 6 months
- A color scanned copy of recent passport size photo with white background
Have a Look at Steps to follow
- Fill online application form carefully and submit it
- Give the required documents
- Make payment of Dubai visa fees via bank transfer mode
- Obtain visa via email in JPG format
Where To Apply?
UAEOnlineVisa.com is the best source to apply for Dubai visa online. It is among the leading Dubai visa agents which provide an excellent Dubai visa service to their customers. To make the visa process easy and hassle free, we have simplified Dubai visa application process. We support the applicant and guide them from start to end of the visa application process.
For more details, you can visit our website – UAEOnlineVisa.com or you can email us at – email@example.com