Visa is required for foreigners wishing to visit in Dubai. Citizens of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia do not require a visa to travel to the Dubai. As well as citizens of visa exempt countries can receive visa on arrival.
The UAEOnlineVisa.com made the process of obtaining visas as simple as possible. They offer various visa types Dubai Visa with reasonable rate and without any trouble. With up-to-date knowledge of immigration rules, their visa consultants will guide you to obtain your Dubai Visa on time.
Dubai Visas includes
With UAE Online Visa, you can apply for the following visa types.
- 7 Days Visa
- 14 Days Visa
- 30 Days Visa
- 90 Days Visa
- 30 Days Multiple Entry Visa
- 90 Days Multiple Entry Visa
Required Attesting includes
- A scanned copy of first & last page of passport with minimum validity of six months.
A scanned copy of recent passport size photo with white background
A confirm air ticket (in case of short journey)
Procedure To Apply
- Fill out the online application form correctly
- Submit required attesting
- Pay Dubai Visa processing fees via secure payment gateway
- Get your visa on time via email in JPG format
Visa Processing Mode
- Normal Visa: It takes 2 to 3 business days, charges applicable as per mentioned on website.
- Express Visa: Only 1 to 2 business days, by giving additional charges than Normal Visa
- Urgent Visa: Required only 24 hrs to process your application with additional charges than Express Visa and Normal Visa
To procure Dubai Visa, UAEOnlineVisa.com is the perfect source for you. They guide you through the visa process from start to end, also offer skillful assistance in applications to extend your stay in the Dubai. Taking an advantage of this new Dubai Visa service will eliminate your hassle and increase chances of obtaining your Dubai Visa application within a minimum time span.