Visa is one kind of license mandatory for all foreign visitors to visit or stay in any country on the globe. Hence, it is required for all travelers to The UAE to receive their UAE visa before visit the nation. To visit The United Arab Emirates you can find various visas so that you can ask for any visa as per your need. Once you visit Dubai visa website, i.e. UAEOnlineVisa.com, you will get detail Dubai visa info which will help you to book an appropriate visa. Normally, visa procedure may take 3 to 4 business days to get complete.
If your nationality belongs to GCC nations, then you don’t need to ask for a visa as well as passenger from 33 countries can receive their visa on arrival at Dubai International airport.
Because They Provide Various Types Of Dubai Visas
• 7 Days Visa: This form of visa is applicable for one who plan for a short UAE trip.
• 14 Days Visa: If the passenger wants to travel to The UAE for 2 weeks for various purposes like a business meeting, seminar, vacations or more, then this type of visa is perfect.
• 30 Days Visa: If you want to spend a long holidays in the UAE, i.e. up to 1 month? 30 Days visa is appropriate for you.
• 90 Days Visa: If a traveler wants to enjoy his UAE visit for an extended period of time, i.e. up to 90 days, then this form of visa is a good option for him.
• 30 Days Multiple Entry Visa: If you are planning about the multiple times visit to The UAE in the period of 30 days, then you can apply for 30 days multiple entry visa.
• 90 Days Multiple Entry Visa: This is an appropriate category of visa and suitable for those passengers who want to visit the UAE for multiple times to complete their significant office work, business meetings or other.
Because They Have A Simple Visa Process
Here, UAE Online Visa tried to give a simple process to obtain online visa for Dubai.
• To obtain a visa, you have to do online registration
• Next step is to submit documents, i.e. (color scanned copy of passport and passport size photo)
• Pay your Dubai visa fees online via bank transfer mode
• Receive your visa on your given email_id
Because They Provide Free Ok To Board
The passenger who belongs to Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka or India must require Ok To Board status on their visa. Just to avoid the entry of the fake visa holder, UAE Gov started rule of Ok To Board. Once you have received your visa, you just have to send it to the airline to update with OTB signature. In this process, the airline will verify your visa details and grant it with Ok To Board.
Important Note: If you will not get Ok To Board stamp on your visa, the airline team may deny your flight entry.
The UAEOnlineVisa.com is the most advanced Dubai visa supplier that gives a better quality and trouble free Dubai visa service. You will get all the answers to visa related questions. They provide all types of visas in Dubai with minimal price and in a short time period. With them, you will update your visa with Ok To Board signature at free of charge. With the fastest response and 24/7 customer support, large number of customers prefer UAEOnlineVisa.com to take a Dubai visa service.